The $10,000 Security System Give Away
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
2. The promoter is View at the Top Pty Ltd ATF Kraut Family Trust trading as Dynamic Data & Security ABN 69704078 843 at 3/12-18 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park, Qld 4556. Phone 07 5453 7240
Entry into the Competition
3. Entry into the Competition is only open to Queensland residents over the age of 18 years.
4. The Competition commences 26/04/19 and concludes 11:59 pm (AEST) on 23/08/19 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
5. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, register at www.dyndata.com.au and complete the online survey and enter their name, phone number, address and email.
- Entrants must be a home or business owner.
6. Entries must be received by the Closing Date and time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register.
9. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
Determining the Winner.
10. The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness on the 30/08/19 at the Promoters address, 3/12-18 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park, Qld 4556 at 10am AEST. Once the winner is drawn, the promoter, on behalf of the winner with the independent witness, shall then spin the lucky wheel. The winner has 1 in 250 chance of winning the major prize. If the first prize is not won (ie the chosen number does not come up) then the consolation prize of a DIY CCTV system will be awarded to the winner, valued at $1,000.00
11. First Prize: $10,000 cash or home & business security package Bosch Solution 6000 Security system including: Control Panel & Keypad 4 PIR Detectors Wireless Receiver Set of 2 remote controls IP Card, GPRS Module MyAlarm 3 year subscription Back to base monitoring 3 years subscription.
(For first prize): Installation is for a low set building with good ceiling and cabling access, excludes the installation of conduting or ducting if required. Additional travel charges may be incurred if the installation is located outside of our normal service area in the South East of Queensland).
Installation CCTV System Including: Hikvision 8 Channel IP Recorder 2 Fixed Dome Cameras 2x PTZ Cameras 1x 23″ Flatscreen monitor Installation. 3 x yearly preventative maintenance visits
Consolation Prize: to the value of $1,000 Truvision TVI CCTV Recorder 4 x TVI Cameras 4 x DIY Cables for connection (Note DIY Kit, no installation).
Total possible prize is up to $10,000
12. If within 3 months the prize is not claimed by the winner a draw for any unclaimed prize, if required may take place on the 2/12/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified in writing and by phone within two days of any re-draw and published on 2/12/19 at https://www.dyndata.com.au for a minimum period of 28 days.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
18. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
19. If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
20. Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
21. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
22. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
24. Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 8.
26. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
27. In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
31. A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
32. Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
33. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
34. These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia.